Loop Microsoft Excel
Loops through cells in a Microsoft Excel document.
Document name Specifies the document for reading.
Worksheet name Specifies the worksheet which contains the cell to be read.
Loop manner Specifies how to loop, the available options are:
- Row mode, read all columns of row each loop
- Cell mode, read one cell each loop (left to right)
Rows to read Specifies which rows to be looped, the available options are:
- Specify rows, multi-rows should be separated by the semicolon, e.g. 1;2;10;13
- Specify start and end row
- All rows
Columns to read Specifies which columns to be looped, the available options are:
- Specify columns, multi-columns should be separated by the semicolon, e.g. B;D;F;AA
- Specify start and end column
- All columns
Read what Specifies which property of the cell to be read, it can be Value, hyperlink, formula.
Populate variable with current value Specifies the variable to store the value of the cell on each successive loop.
Populate variable with current row number Specifies the variable to be populated with the current row number on each successive loop.
The document must be opened by the instruction "Open Document", or be connected by the instruction "Connect an Open Document" before this step.
Microsoft Excel program must be present in the computer before playing a macro which contains this instruction.
For more information about the variable, please refer to "Variable and Expression".