Get Text From Point
Extracts the text of the UI object that contains the specified point.
position is relative to Specifies how to calculate the value of the location coordinates, it can be one of the following:
- Relative to the screen coordinates
Absolute coordinates, start from the top-left of the screen.
- Relative to the foreground window
Relative coordinates, start from the top-left of the foreground window.
- Relative to the current position
Relative coordinates, start from the position of the current mouse pointer.
Position X Specifies the value of X coordinate.
Position Y Specifies the value of Y coordinate.
Text from Specifies how to gather the text. If the "Auto-Detect" is selected, Macro Player will compare
the content in the name property of the UI object and the content in the value property, and then return the longer one.
Populate variable with result Specifies a variable to hold the result
- Some applications use picture or other self-draw controls that may act like standard windows controls but dot support the interfaces
required to communicate with them. This action will not work with these controls (UI objects).
- For more information about the tab "Which Window", please refer to "Locate a window".